Friday 6 June 2008

Mr Tibbs Update - 3

The news is not good from here, Mr Tibbs is not responding to treatment. His blood is still failing to coagulate and I noticed that an injection site from this mornings round of injections was still bleeding this afternoon.

He is now back at the vets where he is staying; his temperature has dropped noticeable from this morning although I did think he was looking a little more alert. It is however the internal bleeding that is the real problem. He does not appear to be in any pain which is a blessing but I fear for the worse

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor kitty. What an awful ordeal you've both been through.

Georgina said...

Deborah, I am so sorry, I hope they can do something. I feel so bad for being AWOL and Bob is in the YUK. I hope he pulls through, god knows you've tried. Lots of love Debs x

dND said...

Thank you both - I'm just a bit of a softy when it comes to cats.

Hopefully I'll have something happier to blog about later

Deborah x