My distribution panel has gone from this, with only one full line of fuses, and a couple hanging out of the second line to this, complete with circuit breaker and lightening protector. The water pump is also being run through the panel rather that directly off the current into the house (insert goodness knows how many exclamation marks here) so I will now be able to isolate it at the house rather than throw the main switch. For some reason it has 4 switches not 3, which I would have expected, one for each phase plus a spare. Sometime when I’m bored I’ll have an Internet search into what the 4th is for.
Yesterday was a wonderful day here, the sun was shining and it was 20°C in the shade. I made the most of it and spent a good part of the day outside planting the first of my seed. I might be a couple of weeks too early so I only planted a few of each variety but still planted 25 different types.
Finding small seed trays was quite difficult last year but I’ve got round this by saving icecream tubs. A candle and old skewer make easy work of piercing drainage holes and they are thick enough plastic to withstand the UV, unlike the small trays I did find. I also find I lose the labels I’ve pre-written so ended up planting them in a bowl of gravel. I’ve also got a few of these as small seed planters.