Monday, 12 January 2009

Time Flies


I'm finding it very hard to believe but it's only two years ago today that I was leaving the UK for France. Completion on my house happened at 12:30pm and I was on the 11pm ferry to a new life. Little did I know it would be 6 more weeks before I was allowed to buy my farm but the time has passed so fast.

I think the cats have forgiven me for their one and only stay in a cattery, they were there for 10 days, the time it was supposed to take for my house money to reach the notaire but that was without the bureaucracy taking over. I could have been on my way back but thankfully everything was finally resolved.

Here's to the next two years and the ones after that too.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

gosh was that really 2 years ago....I remember it well
Sis x

softinthehead said...

Congratulations - I hope the next 18 or so months until we get to follow you passes as quickly. :)

Ciara said...

Hey there
Happy anniversary its so nice to have dates like that where you can look back & see all you've accomplished. Well done.
Good luck for 2009.
Ciara

Debra in France said...

Take a look back and give yourself a big pat on the back for taking the plunge and accomplishing so much. We have been here for 4 years now and still love it. Here's to the future! Debra x

Sandy and Pete said...

Hey Deborah, congratulations and happy anniversary!! You've done so much in that two years ... a real achievement and, my goodness, you're a grafter!!! Huge pat on the back to you!

dND said...

Thank you all - I keep dreaming that one day it will all fall into place and I can semi-retire; current prediction is about when I hit 100!

小貓咪 said...

成人漫畫,成人文學,成人遊戲,成人電影,成人論壇,成人,做愛,aio,情色小說,ut聊天室,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,尋夢園聊天室,080視訊聊天室,免費視訊聊天,哈啦聊天室,視訊聊天,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,6k聊天室,視訊聊天室,成人聊天室,中部人聊天室,免費視訊,視訊交友,視訊美女,視訊做愛,正妹牆,美女交友,玩美女人,美女,美女寫真,美女遊戲,hi5,hilive,hi5 tv,a383,微風論壇,微風,伊莉,伊莉討論區,伊莉論壇,sogo論壇,台灣論壇,plus論壇,plus,痴漢論壇,維克斯論壇,情色論壇,性愛,性感影片,校園正妹牆,正妹,AV,AV女優,SEX,走光,a片,a片免費看,A漫,h漫,成人漫畫,免費A片,色情網站,色情遊戲,情色文學,麗的色遊戲,色情,色情影片,同志色教館,色色網,色遊戲,自拍,本土自拍,kk俱樂部,後宮電影院,後宮電影,85cc免費影城,85cc免費影片